Work for us
We offer part-time student roles and full-time non-student roles
There are currently no student vacancies available
35 hours per week
Salary up to £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you an experienced finance professional, passionate about using your skills in an award winning third sector organisation? If so, we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in a new role as Finance Manager. The role is part of the Finance/HR team, reporting directly to the CEO. You will also line manage the Finance Supervisor.
We are looking to attract qualified accountants with at least three years’ experience for this senior role. You will have experience of:
- Supporting production of annual financial statements and consolidated accounts for their audit, filing and distribution.
- The preparation and submission of corporation tax and VAT returns.
- Assisting in the production of strategy documents and associated forecasts, annual budgets and forecast revisions as required for both internal and external use.
- The production of management information as directed by the CEO/Board of Trustees.
- Managing an outsourced payroll and all pension requirements.
- Ensuring relevant financial returns are provided to all external bodies (HMRC, Charities Commission, Companies House etc.) in a timely manner.
- Overall responsibility for the general, purchase and sales ledgers plus credit control.
- Sage Finance systems.
Our culture is one of inclusivity, respect, diversity and collaboration and we have invested in Future Leaders Programme and a Collaborative Leadership Programme supporting staff and students to develop their skills, and capacity to lead collaboratively.
There could not be a better time to join us. We have ambitious plans and are currently developing a new Vision and 5-year Strategic Plan. You will play a central role in bringing our plans to fruition.
If you are excited to learn more, please contact our retained consultants, Caithness Consulting by emailing Eilish at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a ring on 07720 249200/01382 522919. You can also apply through the Caithness Consulting website where you can download the job description and further relevant information:
Closing date for completed applications: 5pm on Monday the 21st of June.
Interviews: 6th July 2021 to be held at DUSA. However, a virtual interview will be an option if circumstances dictate.