If you are self-isolating, it’s important to keep up-to-date with the latest advice and information and to look after yourself and keep your mental health on track.
There are many things that you can do to support your wellbeing during this time.
Avoid speculation and fear-mongering spread by untrustworthy news sources.
Look after your physical health by eating well, and doing indoor exercise if you can. You can also try breathing exercises.
Routines can really help, even if it's as simple as setting a time to wake up, shower and have breakfast each morning
If you need some inspiration on how to keep your mind occupied
- Have a read of our free online Magdalen magazine
- Get creative with drawing, writing, and crafts at home
- Make a list of movies/TV-shows you can watch that make you feel positive
- Create a music playlist with songs that can keep you motivated
- Research and learn a new language (YouTube is a great platform for this!)
- Try some yoga and mindfulness activities