Do you want to advertise at Scotland’s best university?Can you afford to ignore Dundee’s £124m per year student market?
We restrict advertising on Campus and the opportunities outlined in our media pack are the only promotional activities that will guarantee your organisation direct access to the student market.
For more information please contact:
Tel: 01382 386159
Start advertising with us now!
Now the perfect time for a strategic stake in Dundee!
The £1 billion Dundee Waterfront development has been ranked in the UK’s top 20 regeneration projects propelling the city to international acclaim. (Planning magazine 2011)
Dundee has significant growth potential with an additional 7,000 jobs created by the Dundee Waterfront development.
The new £45m international centre of design, V&A at Dundee, will attract 500,000 visitors in the first year alone.
Dundee’s two award winning universities, with their state of the art campuses and international reputations bring over 23,000 students to the city every year.
Why has the University of Dundee ranked #1 in the Times Higher Education survey?
- A £200 million investment in a compact and friendly campus situated at the heart of Dundee.
- Voted as having the best students’ union in Scotland for the last five consecutive years. (Scot Campus, What Uni, Times Higher Education Survey)
- More than 75% of Dundee University students go straight into graduate level jobs. (Sunday Times University Guide 2012)
- Awarding winning academic fields:
- #1 in UK for Scientific Research Impact (The Guardian & Thomson Scientific Index)
- #2 in UK for Civil Engineering (Guardian University Guide 2012)
- #4 in UK for Medicine and Pharmacology (Guardian University Guide 2012)
- Ranked in the top three in Scotland for: Town & Regional Planning, Architecture, English, Law, Mathematics and Philosophy (Guardian University Guide 2012)
Can you afford to ignore Dundee’s £124m per year student market?
Did you know that Dundee University students:
- make up over 10% of Dundee’s population?
- are over 70% of the city centre population profile?
- account for 35% of 16 – 29 year olds in Dundee?
- spend an average of £180 per week on living expenses?