Do you want to advertise at Scotland’s best university?
Dundee University Students’ Association (DUSA) is at the heart and soul of Scotland’s best university. With an annual turnover of £6m DUSA are experts at advertising to Dundee’s student population. DUSA is the perfect partner to help promote your organisation to one of the most important demographics of Dundee.
The Students’ Association restricts advertising on Campus and the opportunities outlined in this media pack are the only promotional activities that will guarantee your organisation direct access to the student market.
DUSA has been consistently voted the best students’ union in the country by Scotcampus, What Uni and for the last five consecutive years the Times Higher Education survey. As a registered charity all DUSA’s revenue is reinvested in student services, ultimately attracting a larger student body.
Is now the perfect time for a strategic stake in Dundee?
The £1 billion Dundee Waterfront development has been ranked in the UK’s top 20 regeneration projects propelling the city to international acclaim. (Planning magazine 2011)
Dundee has significant growth potential with an additional 7,000 jobs created by the Dundee Waterfront development.
The new £45m international centre of design, V&A at Dundee, will attract 500,000 visitors in the first year alone.
Dundee’s two award winning universities, with their state of the art campuses and international reputations bring over 23,000 students to the city every year.
Why has the University of Dundee ranked #1 in the Times Higher Education survey?
- A £200 million investment in a compact and friendly campus situated at the heart of Dundee.
- Voted as having the best students’ union in Scotland for the last five consecutive years. (Scot Campus, What Uni, Times Higher Education Survey)
- More than 75% of Dundee University students go straight into graduate level jobs. (Sunday Times University Guide 2012)
- Awarding winning academic fields:
- #1 in UK for Scientific Research Impact (The Guardian & Thomson Scientific Index)
- #2 in UK for Civil Engineering (Guardian University Guide 2012)
- #4 in UK for Medicine and Pharmacology (Guardian University Guide 2012)
- Ranked in the top three in Scotland for: Town & Regional Planning, Architecture, English, Law, Mathematics and Philosophy (Guardian University Guide 2012)
Can you afford to ignore Dundee’s £124m per year student market?
Did you know that Dundee University students:
- make up over 10% of Dundee’s population?
- are over 70% of the city centre population profile?
- account for 35% of 16 – 29 year olds in Dundee?
- spend an average of £180 per week on living expenses?